What is the minimum salary in Canada per month?
The minimum wage in Canada varies by province and territory. As of January 2021, the minimum wage in Canada ranges from $11.70 per hour in Saskatchewan to $15.20 per hour in Nunavut.
This means that if you work full-time (40 hours per week) at the minimum wage, your monthly salary will range from approximately $1,936 to $2,592, depending on the province or territory where you live. Keep in mind that these figures are based on a full-time work schedule and do not take into account any deductions for taxes or other benefits.
More about Canada
- How much is monthly salary in Canada?
- Which city has best lifestyle in Canada?
- Which city is happiest in Canada?
- What is the fastest growing career in Canada?
- What is the happiest job in Canada?
- What workers are Canada looking for?
- What is the maximum age to immigrate to Canada?
- Can I go to Canada without a job offer?
- What is a good hour salary in Canada?
- Which job is best for foreigners in Canada?
- Which city in Canada has more job opportunities?
- Which is the easiest job with high salary in Canada?
- Which part time job pays the most in Canada?
- Which skills are demand in Canada?
- Which job is most demand in Canada?
- How many hours work in Canada?
- What job pays a lot in Canada?
- Which part of Canada is easy to get a job?
- Where is rent cheap in Canada?
- What kind of jobs are easy to get in Canada?
- How much salary is OK in Canada?
- How much money do you need to live comfortably in Canada?
- Is Canada expensive to live in?
- What is a low salary in Canada?